On your terms wherever you or your loved one may be.
South Carolina HomeCare is a senior in home care agency specifically started and devoted solely to meeting the needs of South Carolina seniors and their families wishing to remain independent and at home for as long as possible. South Carolina seniors deserve this care and we are here to offer the best assistance possible to make life better.
Our team has a vast experience of working in our state with senior adults in every facet of this journey of their lives. South Carolina HomeCare has been specifically developed for:
- Active seniors who need just a little assistance to make their lives easier at home Aging in Place
- Family caregivers wishing to keep their loved ones at home - safe and comfortable for as long as possible
- Respite for family members caring for loved ones with Special Care Situations such as Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Working family caregivers with family members that need a little Companionship and Homemaking Services
- Families living out-of the area with senior parents living in South Carolina
- Those needing geriatric care management to help through the maze of aging services available in South Carolina can find assistance with our LifeCare Management Services
- Extra assistance in independent homes, assisted living or skilled nursing homes
- Recently hospitalized clients needing extra help until they are back on their feet with our Hospital to Home Services
- Day and night hospital companion when you can’t be there, from 3 to 24 hours a day providing Personal Care to your loved one
- End-of-life care and Palliative Care needs